March 24, 2020
The outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19) has impacted all our daily lives. As a valued customer, I wanted to reach out personally to let you know that we continue to monitor the situation and remain committed to delivering the service that our customers have come to expect of us, since 1968.
Our Chula Vista office remains open and we are here to help you, Monday-Friday during our normal business hours. We are regularly monitoring reports from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), OSHA, and the County of San Diego, and will follow all updated regulations. Per guidelines we have taken a number of precautionary measures for the health and safety of our customers, our employees and the community.
– 1. Allowing employees that are able, to work from home.
– 2. If an employee is sick, they are being instructed to remain home.
– 3. Employees will use proper respiratory etiquette: Cover mouth and nose with a tissue or into your upper sleeve, when coughing or sneezing.
– 4. Employees have been trained on proper handwashing techniques and the importance of handwashing and use of hand sanitizer.
– 5. Our technician’s trucks are equipped with mobile hand washing stations.
– 6. Employees are provided with disposable gloves for their use.
– 7. We are staggering schedules as to limit the number of employees in the office at any given time (not to exceed 10).
– 8. Employees will practice social distancing.
– 9. We have increased the frequency of routine environmental cleaning: wiping down surfaces, door knobs, etc.
Additionally, we are asking all customers to reschedule appointments, if they or someone at the property is ill.
Our thoughts and prayers are with those who are impacted by the coronavirus. We’ll continue to monitor the situation and take additional measures as needed to best support our customers and employees.
C&C Glass President
C&C Glass will implement the following procedures:
– 1. The number of customers allowed entry will be limited at any one time to ensure that a six foot minimum distance can be maintained at all times.
– 2. When entering, customers will be provided with hand sanitizer.
– 3. A “contactless payment” option will be offered: Customers can make payments via the C&C Glass website. Customers wishing to pay via credit card or cash are able to do so. Employees will wear gloves when receiving payments and disinfect payment portals after each use.
– 4. High touch surfaces will be disinfected regularly.
– 5. Customers should not enter our offices, if they have a cough or fever.
Please call (619)420-2544 and someone will be happy to help you.